Sunday 8 July 2012

Pinterest Challenge

I joined Pinterest more than a year ago and I've been pretty bad at...you know, pinning. I do have a peek from time to time, but I rarely sign in, and every time I do it seems even more complicated to use than the time before. Even my mother pins more than I do.

So I thought I'd pull myself out of this Pinterest slump by joining in the Pinterest Challenge!


The way it works is that you use one of your pins (or anything you've seen on the internet), as inspiration to create...well anything. It could be art, DIY, or even a recipe. Next week, around this same time I will post my project and what it was inspired by, and I can post yours too if you feel so inclined to play along.

I'm having a hard time trying to choose between 2 projects at the moment. One is super easy and quite frankly, probably a bit of a cop out. The other is, lets just say, a little more taxing. I'm going to be totally honest and admit that the deciding factor will be how much spare time I have this week.

So next week? Same time, same place?

And speaking of internet inspiration, I recently stumbled upon this amazing London (Battersea) home.

Prepare for drool. Lots of it.



Eames chairs, concertina doors and whitewashed floors you say? Er, YES PLEASE!


Claw foot tub plant shelf. Genius.


Sigh. A girl can dream.
 

Photos are all from location agency Shoot Factory.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous home. My problem is the opposite of yours- spend way too much time on Pinterest :-) Look forward to your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I may not be using pinterest often, but I spend pretty much every waking hour on design blogs so...lol

      Delete
  2. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE END RESULTS OF YOUR CHALLENGE. BEST OF LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bath and plants cool.....
    Good luck with the challenge, krrp meanig to tackle pininterest butsomehow don't think i have time to do one more thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here, pinterest and twitter...I just can't get fully on board!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers